My Tad Morose Wall of Fame :)

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hehehe I told the guys I was going to do this and they didn't believe me.... Lo and behold, I did it!!! LOL I will get some more of the pics from Chicago printed and signed next time they are here and make more collages. I'm going to plaster my wall, although all of my walls are pretty plastered already! LOL

TadMoroseCollage1.sized.jpg

TadMoroseCollage2.sized.jpg

TadMoroseCollage3.sized.jpg

Fridge.sized.jpg

Hahahahaha thanks everyone! I also have a wall for Morgana Lefay, I have a very BIG wall that's all dedicated to Kreator (it has 3 HUGE collages that are in frames as big as the entire wall space where the TM thing is.... about 40 pictures all together), another wall of Lord of the Rings stuff and another wall of Native American stuff. I still have more walls to do too. :) All the others I got photos of as well. :D

Squeak said:
Hahahahaha thanks everyone! I also have a wall for Morgana Lefay, I have a very BIG wall that's all dedicated to Kreator (it has 3 HUGE collages that are in frames as big as the entire wall space where the TM thing is.... about 40 pictures all together), another wall of Lord of the Rings stuff and another wall of Native American stuff. I still have more walls to do too. :) All the others I got photos of as well. :D

You should dedicate a wall to Bryant !! I will send you all the pictures you want dude !! Ha ha ha j/k. That is really cool though. I have a shelf that goes through about half of my living room way up high. It has beer bottles on it. None are duplicates. All are different brands. I even have a bunch of beer bottles waiting for more shelf to go up. I guess I spend more time drinking beer than hanging shelf.

Bryant

Squeak said:

I wanna see the Kreator collaage :headbang:

Squeak said:

Cool pics, as usual, Alina. :D