my third fucking account...

littlemissmetal3

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
urgh

anyway, just wanted to say a massive thanks to heidi, john and the rest of the band for last night's gig. it was a fantastic performance and you should be nothing but proud of yourselves :) :) had such a cool time and was awesome meeting a couple of extra well-known people who i ended up in crobar with!! will definitely have to see you again some time :), have a brilliant time in italy

love jo x

littlemissmetal3 said:
urgh

anyway, just wanted to say a massive thanks to heidi, john and the rest of the band for last night's gig. it was a fantastic performance and you should be nothing but proud of yourselves :) :) had such a cool time and was awesome meeting a couple of extra well-known people who i ended up in crobar with!! will definitely have to see you again some time :), have a brilliant time in italy

love jo x

Glad you had a good time and got back ok! Yeah there were a few muscians from other bands around:)

I 've pm'd you about your account.

How come people keep hacking your account??

Nice everyone had fun at their respective gigs. Yeh, there were some people from other bands hanging around at the Camden gig as well - not that I would have noticed unless Chris had told me!

because i have an obsessive ex who wont take the hint that i want to be left the fuck alone

profskett said:
How come people keep hacking your account??

Nice everyone had fun at their respective gigs. Yeh, there were some people from other bands hanging around at the Camden gig as well - not that I would have noticed unless Chris had told me!

littlemissmetal3 said:
because i have an obsessive ex who wont take the hint that i want to be left the fuck alone
Hacking forum accounts?? The guy must be desperate.

profskett said:
Yeh, there were some people from other bands hanging around at the Camden gig as well - not that I would have noticed unless Chris had told me!

Yeah there were some people from Akercoke, God Forbid and SiKth around!