My thoughts on the game

Yeah, they're better as far as how fast you can get it down. Plus, on low walls, they might even kill a few guys inside as they shoot arrows. Their stamina is affected though. Aren't they already winded by the time the gate opens?

It is so cool when the elephants catch on fire. I tried to ram down the gates of Rome in a custom battle. It didn't work.

This is the first time I've had the time to play RTW in 5 days. Damn, I have been jonezing out. Stupid fucking school and work taking up all my time. I should quit both.:Smug:

By the way, if anyone manages to invade Byzantium by sea with the Britons from Brittania itself let me know, because I don't think it is possible.

I think I am going to cheat just so I can get a large enough force to go from Hibernia (Ireland) to Arabia in the south-east corner by land.

I do have one problem that keeps arising. The fog of war is all messed up. After a few battles, you cannot see anything on the map. It goes all dark. The map turns into one big fog. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Wait, how exactly do you type the money cheat in? I am having trouble trying to figure this out because I type it like this:

I press ~ and then type add_money 50000000 (am I suppose to add commas?) but yet and invalid message shows up. Am I doing this right?

You have to go into the stats.
Go to the descr_stat under imperial campaign and change the starting money.
It is that easy.
I have just change the building times for buildings to a more reasonable level.
I got the realism mod 1.0 and the building times in that is way off IMO.
It doesn't take 4 years just to expand a farm.

Hey guys, was wondering if you could help me, i've been doing all the senate missions...but just now i was given a mission to take over the greek city 'athens' and this is far to difficult for me at the moment. If i dont do the mission, what will happen?...

Also, (i know you've probably been asked this many times before) when do i get to do a campaign with other factions?

Opus(sy)2 said:
Hey guys, was wondering if you could help me, i've been doing all the senate missions...but just now i was given a mission to take over the greek city 'athens' and this is far to difficult for me at the moment. If i dont do the mission, what will happen?...

Also, (i know you've probably been asked this many times before) when do i get to do a campaign with other factions?
What thered said.
And don't worry about failing a mission or two.
You will just lose a little popularity with them but remember you will have to have the people with you when the civil war starts.

TB666 said:
What thered said.
And don't worry about failing a mission or two.
You will just lose a little popularity with them but remember you will have to have the people with you when the civil war starts.

When does the Civil War start? :erk: