My Top 25 of 2010 (spoiler- You Tube links galore)

Nice list - I found several that I'll listen to further, like Sinbreed, Kingcrow, Persefone, Ihsahn and Juvaliant. Big surprise for me was the Flotsam & Jetsam - I have Cuatro from '92 which I've always liked, but never kept up with them. This new album sounds good - did I miss a lot of other good albums in between?

Nice list - I found several that I'll listen to further, like Sinbreed, Kingcrow, Persefone, Ihsahn and Juvaliant. Big surprise for me was the Flotsam & Jetsam - I have Cuatro from '92 which I've always liked, but never kept up with them. This new album sounds good - did I miss a lot of other good albums in between?

Not really... Drift was amazing, Unnatural Selection had a couple of good songs, and everything else was pretty forgettable, unfortunately.

Not really... Drift was amazing, Unnatural Selection had a couple of good songs, and everything else was pretty forgettable, unfortunately.

A lot of people love Drift, myself included. It's not their heaviest album, but it has great songs and production. Probably still my favorite F&J album.

Can I get the Persefone as an instrumental? :) Love the music but those vocals are horrible.

Ya took the words right outta my mouth (and I'm not talking about the Meatloaf song...)

I was totally IN with the music... The music is freakin' phenominal but the vocals.. :zombie: holy geezis.. I'm on the instrumental bandwagon for this one..