My trip to Helsinki

gryphon

Jul 22, 2002
norway
www.griffin.no
alexi_kai01.jpg

:OMG: Christ on a shitpike!!!!!!!!!! Whatever a shitpike is heheh. Fucking nice pic anywayz, and glad u had so much fun dude!!!
Where was it taken if I may ask? ;)

The Lantern Nut said:
:OMG: Christ on a shitpike!!!!!!!!!! Whatever a shitpike is heheh. Fucking nice pic anywayz, and glad u had so much fun dude!!!
Where was it taken if I may ask? ;)
Yeah, I heard I had some fun. The picture is from Alexi's place. Here's another one from a minigolf game which i lost:-(
minigolf05.jpg

i had 3 white russians while i was driving the other day. . .

as in. . Serge, Vadin, and Dimitri
you thought i drink and drive huh. . .
NOOOOO

A White Russian is Vodka, Kahlua(spelled wrong i think, you can use other kinds of coffee liquer), and milk. You can add cream for a richer flavor. And yes, they are extremely tasty treats! They go down so smooth you can just drink a ton of the things. :D The counterpart is the Black Russian, which is the same minus the milk. The White Russian is a bit better in my own boozed up opinion. Fuck, now I want some. As for amounts, I guess a bit more than a regular shot of vodka, a little less Kahlua and the milk to taste works; but then again everyone mixes to taste.

And those pics kick ass! Thanks for sharin! Damn, Helsinki looks so...clean and nice. :) I can't wait to visit the pubs, errh, city myself! :D

@gryphon: cool pics! :)

when i saw the first pic, i thought that it is white russian. when i was in helsinki, about 2 years ago, i was drinking that all the time. white russian rocks! :headbang:

Yep, Helsinki is very clean and tidy. Thanx for the recipe, I'll try to mix it myself the next time. Alexi was drinking something called Tequilla Rose, which was also a kick ass drink. I tried to get it Norway with no luck:-(B.T.W, you can check out all the pictures from the minigolf session at www.griffin.no

Ahh, I suppose some bathtub soaked potato vodka or something can work, but I can't be responsible for the results of that one. :lol:

And your welcome for the recipie. gryphon; when hand mixing yourself I find they get stronger and stronger as the night goes on; just like screwdrivers, vodka tonics, and anything else you find in the cabinet and decide to mix with something. ;)

And the rest of the pics look fun, too, thanx for sharin' the rest of 'em! I find the drunken memories are the most fun to capture on camera. :D

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, I suppose some bathtub soaked potato vodka or something can work, but I can't be responsible for the results of that one. :lol:

And your welcome for the recipie. gryphon; when hand mixing yourself I find they get stronger and stronger as the night goes on; just like screwdrivers, vodka tonics, and anything else you find in the cabinet and decide to mix with something. ;)

And the rest of the pics look fun, too, thanx for sharin' the rest of 'em! I find the drunken memories are the most fun to capture on camera. :D
You seem like a good drinker, Fenrir, we should do this together sometime. It's fun being with people that don't take themselves too seriously, and are able to be fucked up and stupid:kickass: Are you by any chance going to Wacken?