My trip to Helsinki

Tequila Rose is sweet and intoxicating......just like Alexi :oops:

Awww he has this tough, badass *I don't give a fuck if you hate me* thing about him but also this really *cute* and
**VULNERABLE** and *I'm such a very pale, TINY little bunny, please take good care of me!!!!!!* thing (awww i wanna hug him)..... that contrast thing fascinates me :Spin:

and yes i'm not sober lol

You seem like a good drinker, Fenrir, we should do this together sometime. It's fun being with people that don't take themselves too seriously, and are able to be fucked up and stupid Are you by any chance going to Wacken?

Ahh, are you kidding, I usually end up acting like I am six years old and partially retarded when I am drunk! You should see some of the blackmail pictures lying around here...:lol:

I am definately going to Wacken! I can't miss it this year, too many great bands playing! And since I'll be in Europe for about 2 months I have no excuse; Helsinki is sort of 'home base' but i'll be visiting Sweden for a few days too, and I'd like to visit Norway again; and maybe catch Hole in the Sky this year. But I'd definately love to drink with ya sometime man; you seem very cool! :kickass: And yeah, despite the fact I am a little runty female(yeah, the teeny picture, it's hard to tell WHAT i am :lol: ) i can proudly drink with the best of them. In fact, I am drinking a bottle of Finlandia Cranberry right now; so it's good that i am writing this before I start typing gibberish. :D

And I shall try to 'import' some booze on the plane to bring on over. I'm known for bringing booze to folks, so of course i'll have to contribute. :D I'll be getting there...not sure yet, it depends if I can get these press/photo passes I am trying for. I look forward to some partying, and thanks a lot for the invite! :) :kickass:

Nice pictures! :kickass:

Fenrir13 said:
but i'll be visiting Sweden for a few days too..
totally offtopic (sorry bout that :p): Hey are you going to Piteå dansar och ler then?? :confused: :)

Fenrir13 said:
@Johanna: If I can make it all the way up there, i sure am! I checked the trains and such; should be doable. I'll look for ya, dude! :)
Cool! Well I guess I can be hard to spot since I dont post many pics, but if I see some american girl in the crowd I'll be sure to say hello :p (if i make it in to the festival grounds :loco: )

[/offtopic :p]

@Gryphon

hot question: are you gonna re-thinking to join Children of Bodom???:headbang:

hope to see ya on your next tour
(i saw you in Vienna 2002)

No, too much going on in my life that can't be combined with all the touring that Bodom does. Besides, I don't think I would be skilled enough. I never really got the hang of "You're better off dead":) But, yeah, I still think about how my life would have been if I really gave it a try and went to Helsinki a year ago.

The Lantern Nut said:
Tequila Rose is sweet and intoxicating......just like Alexi :oops:

Awww he has this tough, badass *I don't give a fuck if you hate me* thing about him but also this really *cute* and
**VULNERABLE** and *I'm such a very pale, TINY little bunny, please take good care of me!!!!!!* thing (awww i wanna hug him)..... that contrast thing fascinates me :Spin:

and yes i'm not sober lol
Yeah, you're right.... in some pics Alexi looks like a nasty little demon and in some like a delicate child or girl.... a weird contrast. And always as pale as if the foto hadn't gotten enough developing fluid :D

@Gryphon Did you know your homepage's menu doesn't work in Opera? And that inframe doesn't leave enough room for the full pic, although there's empty space left on the top and bottom of the page...
BTW: In an international minigolf tournament between Norway and Finland ;) which language do you speak with each other? English? Swedish?

Hey gryphon, can you tell me where in helsinki was that minigolf? Cos i play a lot drunken minigolf with my friends and we have forgot to check that place!! I guess you were too drunk then...

Sorry, as you can guess, I don't remember.....somewhere between his place and the town.....oh, yes, I think there was a liquer store near by:) We speak English when we communicate, I don't think he's a sucker for Swedish:)

I need to check this minigolf place out when I am in Helsinki. I'll have a lot of time to kill there and I suppose I can attempt to brush up on my (drunken) minigolf skills myself! I'm afraid though that drunken minigolf would turn into me getting my ball hit back by a big clown face or something, and then me attacking said clown face. :lol:

And about your skill Gryphon; you are real good IMO, man! I gotta give you props on your work with Bloodthorn too.