My turn at a goofy poll

Ok, so...who should I challenge?

• Roope. Go for the one with the longest drinking experience!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Janne. But keep in mind the whole "Beware of Shakma" thing.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Jaska. And make sure to have friends with a car idling outside for the hospital trip for Fen's subse

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Henkka. Go for the bassist! Bassists need more recognition!!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Alexi. Try to claim that Wildchild title for yourself, Fen!

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Not perverted though. Sorry guys. ;) Well, read the question, and choose! For those who don't know I was considering challenging one of the guys to a battle of drinking after the show(if they are up for drinking :D) and I was trying to figure out who to issue said challenge to. :D

My vote went to Roope. Not only does he have a few more years of experience than the others, but as far as I know, he's the biggest drunk in the band (okay, beside Janne maybe!).

well, I wake up and take a look-so far Alexi seems to be 'sweeping' the polls...get it....guitar, sweep....errrrrrm.....scratch that last bad pun, I just woke up and filed my taxes....:D

and I think I might need the luck for this. Uhh, ok, I'll DEFINATELY need the luck; should the contest go thru I think my drinking boundaries will be tested. :D

bodomite said:
:lol: fenrir do you have a death wish? CoB are hardened alcohalics hahaha :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I voted Janne, him in a drinking contest should be interesting and we might hear his side of the story.

plfffffft: The fact that you're the designated reporter has nothing to do with who you'd want her to challenge, no need to be impartial about this.
Vote, ya lazy barstard!
:p

i say go for the wildchild hes the leader the the hate crew, taking him on carries more weight when it comes to respect :lol: