• Forbidden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reunion (lve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Past Lives

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't choooooose.

Heaven and Hell is clearly technically the best album with the band firing on all cylinders in every possible way. But choosing it over some of the classic Ozzy era albums seems wrong and I enjoy those very much too in different ways. So... shrug.

I guess Paranoid winning by a landslide was kind of a predictable outcome.

s/t and master of reality.

Paranoid is cool but overrated.

I EDITTED THIS POST ONCE IN TOTAL FOR SPELLING 'PARANOID' WRONG.

byrne said:
anyone who doesnt say master of reality is wrong. my bet would be most people here dont give sabbath the time of day anyway, so the poll is largely pointless (no offense)

F*c* yeah!!! :headbang:

i love all this "ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE ONE I LIKE IS WRONG!" bullshit... there really are a lot of special people around here :loco:

Heaven and Hell...Ozzy is a steaming pile of overhyped cow dung, and everything he's on tends to wallow in his plodding.

While not their best, Seventh Star is an excellent and extremely underrated album.

byrne said:
i really love the people who take other peoples comments too literally and seriously bullshit. :loco:

do you honestly expect me to care enough to put any effort into trying to figure out whether they meant it or not? if they honestly don't want people to believe that about them, why say it so seriously?

Why do you always have to make the same comment whenever you see it happen though? I'm pretty sure most people realize that their opinion is not actually fact, regardless of how it is evidently expressed.