• Forbidden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reunion (lve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Past Lives

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Necuratul said:
Why do you always have to make the same comment whenever you see it happen though? I'm pretty sure most people realize that their opinion is not actually fact, regardless of how it is evidently expressed.

a little sore 'cause you're one of the stalwarts of the style on this forum and surely others? at least you don't try to pull that shit on the Braveboards, you probably know you'd get put in your place pretty quick. ah well, no skin off my hide.

Demilich said:
a little sore 'cause you're one of the stalwarts of the style on this forum and surely others? at least you don't try to pull that shit on the Braveboards, you probably know you'd get put in your place pretty quick. ah well, no skin off my hide.

Do you honestly think that I take GMD seriously? Do you honestly think that I am legitimately pissed off about somebody thinking Reign In Blood is the best Slayer album? GMD = boredom killer. I troll here. The only boards that I take seriously (or at least generally post with a degree of sincerity) are Royal Carnage and the Barbarian Wrath forum. The Braveboard is to a lesser extent, but I prefer it due to the fact that it's not like this forum. But whatever, if you want to believe everything that I post is sincere, go ahead.

:lol: originally i just mentioned it once in this thread, then a few people started crying over it (including yourself) and i responded to them. can you blame me?

if it bothers you that much, i'd probably suggest leaving the thread. i've seen people "making a big deal" out of things on the internet and normally there was a lot more swearing, homophobia and caps lock involved. I don't know why everyone feels like they have to get so self-righteous over this... you guys are lame

Necuratul said:
Do you honestly think that I take GMD seriously?

you took it serously enough to write out this message and the one before it. why do you assume i take it so seriously? this is my downtime, and i enjoy it. ever think of the possibility that i'm just "trolling" in my way? looks like it worked too eh :cool:

edit: look, all this bullshit 'cause of my one-sentence post and I'M the one who takes shit too seriously?

Demilich said:
you took it serously enough to write out this message and the one before it. why do you assume i take it so seriously? this is my downtime, and i enjoy it. ever think of the possibility that i'm just "trolling" in my way? looks like it worked too eh :cool:

I take what you say seriously because I respect you.

I figured you did, 'cause you never treated me like you did most of this forum. To be honest, I respect you as well. Does that mean I should take everything you say to others seriously? My original post in this thread certainly wasn't about you and you still took the opportunity to get all butt-hurt over it :loco:

Can't we all just be friends?

I only really commented at first because I noticed it wasn't the first time you brought it up, is all. Whatever, no worries. :kickass:

Surely not. Shall we carry on with our business?

at the end of the day i just find it fucking hilarious that i'm having a conversation like this on an iintarweb forum! (other than RC, things over there get crazy sometimes)

Master's Hammer - Ritual. I think it's one of the greatest Black Metal albums of all time.

Necuratul said:
Do you honestly think that I take GMD seriously? Do you honestly think that I am legitimately pissed off about somebody thinking Reign In Blood is the best Slayer album? GMD = boredom killer. I troll here. The only boards that I take seriously (or at least generally post with a degree of sincerity) are Royal Carnage and the Barbarian Wrath forum. The Braveboard is to a lesser extent, but I prefer it due to the fact that it's not like this forum. But whatever, if you want to believe everything that I post is sincere, go ahead.

Well, thank God we can still rely on you coming here.

Necuratul said:

Royal Carnage is your new pet, that you're trying to fit into and become part of the clique there, of course your'e taking it seriously. You've only been there for about a month. I'm sure when you just started coming to GMD you took it seriously as well. Get off your fucking high horse.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity