my university sucks

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
no classes, no professors, no toilets, no blackboard, no chairs, no exams...so, a total mess.

positive side: very easygoing people, party everytime and cool classmates...(these are the reasons that still make me go there almost everyday)

are you taking one of those Sally Struthers "earn your diploma in the comfort of your own home" deals??

diploma.jpg

this picture is so dumb...if they are earning it at home...why do they get robes? and why is there a black guy graduating? that's totally fake....

Originally posted by Ectoplasma
no classes, no professors, no toilets, no blackboard, no chairs, no exams...so, a total mess.

positive side: very easygoing people, party everytime and cool classmates...(these are the reasons that still make me go there almost everyday)

Amazing.....

I'd go there almost everyday too if there were nothing to do but hang out with cool people all the time. You've got it good.

yes dudes....i only go there to hang out, speak bullshits, tell jokes and stuff...

i supose many people are really taking this course in the comfort of their own home 'cause it's amazing how in exam days (and only....don't forget that it isn't an real exam...it's just a piece of paper for us to write our names) i see people in my class that i had never seen before in one of my classes during the year...and they don't fail in the exams...

sorry for my poor english...it isn't my best

(and only....don't forget that it isn't an real exam...it's just a piece of paper for us to write our names) i see people in my class that i had never seen before in one of my classes during the year...and they don't fail in the exams...

I should hope nobody would fail the exams if the only requirement is to write their names on a piece of paper, whether they had ever been in class or not.