My Philosophy?

OrEnGage

well...
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
www.myspace.com
In our world where regime of right or left are most dominant we have accomplished our ways in life in knowing basses of both sides, combining both together to create harmony unrecognised to a lot of people and sometimes reflects as someone who doesnt take a stand....well we DO take a stand ...we chose to stay inbetween as our fundamental lifestyle

life is one of those hobbies you can afford only once, is it right to make us choose which side of the political/non-political fence we support?
or which side is better than the rest,or who the hell is right and who is wrong?
mistakes happend and probably will happend, history tales will repeat over and over,things you might have thought as problems that human race has overcome itself, repeat almost the same as writen in the history books

can we afford stupidity? can we tolerate ignorance?
we sure can...
why? from the same reason you find yourself watching TV everyday knowing that somethig is going on and the next day it can shift its way 180Deg
and you'll find yourself go with the flow

as said before....what makes a man ..A MAN?
mostly the ability to listen carefully, to understand, to overcome obstacles
in the path towards death or maybe another life, who knows?...who cares?
this is now, this is our time and if I myself cant make things change
im nothing but a flesh breahing Air, making myself a favor and waking up in the morning...going to the same place i got everytime, knowing thats NOT where i want to be

power of the Scales
to judge both sides but keep staying in the middle
and to be forthcoming as you can towards better things
its not only me, it is all who around us
i change, shift and reshape everytime

can you?

I sure can (or simply try to be able to do so).

I used to be very unbalanced in my perception of live, but no longer.
Balance is the opposite of blindness to life, to others, to g-d.

Music makes the people come together
get urself into it

life...

life??

get a job get a life get the best discount u ever wanted
be fast be reliable be perfect be happy BE REAL make a big deal
make a living pay your debts enjoy friends
dont dream spend some money achive goals
buy a car buy house buy those precious mountain gear u dreamed off buy that flower to your babe buy plasma TV buy expensive stereo so the whole fucking hood will hear you when u listen to music
get a video camera with firewire so u can document all ur life
so u could say i had a good world when i lived

in anyway..

eventually we are a world and we are one
dont think individual

plug urself into life
and re-issue your values
win the competition! preasure means progress
dont ever stop, dont ever quit, learn to accept criticism
about YOUR OWN FUCKING life

necesity for a life status
lacoste, levis, croker(croke-her), Lee,Diesel, Jean Paul getty (jpg??),Versace, ralph lauren, jack fucking cuba,victoria's secret,breitling,rollex,omega,mont blanc...

come help the chain to keep on moving slowly while the carriage trample over those who cant deal with any shit the future brings

we bring it to ya live as it is happening as we speak
world wide news,world wide publicity, world wide hate, world wide LOVE, we bring u the joy of tomorrow
world under heavy sedation of drugs,sex,alcohol,guns,MONEY MONEY MONEY

so this is my nutritious meal:) wake up every fucking morning, listen to news on the radio while words by phill echo in ur head
"for every fucking second the pathetic media pisses at me
and judges who i am in one paragraph-look here- FUCK YOU ALL"