Philosophy- Discuss Here

Heartless, stop crying just because we don't agree on every fucking thing with you. There are different views in this world, and just cuz you don't like 'em doesn't mean they're "wrong."

Hertless.gif

....Again, show me where I said any of this :lol: I simply pointed out how you guys are all into the theory and demonstrate ZERO ability to apply what you've learned to the real world in a practical fashion.

Don't come in here just for the sake of name-calling.

I didn't start it :lol: :cry:

:lol: who the fuck cares. I take what I can from them and admire them for their words/thoughts even if we don't see eye to eye.

OMG... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! If you can do that, which is EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING... then WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT IN A POSITIVE/PRODUCTIVE WAY??? I give up :p

But I do!!!!!!! You apparently don't think so just because you despise some of my views! I can't help that.

Anyway, I like you as a person, you seem like a cool guy, let's just end this shit.

But I do!!!!!!! You apparently don't think so just because you despise some of my views! I can't help that.

Anyway, I like you as a person, you seem like a cool guy, let's just end this shit.

Feelings are mutual :lol: We're still friends regardless of our OMFG INTERNET DISAGREEMENTS :p The shit that goes on in this thread has always STAYED in this thread, to me anyways :lol:

I just wish you'd wake up a little bit, you have a very narrow view of the world EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, and it's not just me who would tell you that but it's your life! I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't care, if you were just some asshole I'd sit by while you continued down that path, but you're smart enough that you'll figure it out on your own someday.

Mystique, lay down on reporting every post you don't like. This has turned into an "only two posters allowed" discussion thread (you and altitudes).

You, sir, are the only one I've ever reported and it's obvious why. Everyone else actually has some kind of contribution in here.

Feelings are mutual :lol: We're still friends regardless of our OMFG INTERNET DISAGREEMENTS :p The shit that goes on in this thread has always STAYED in this thread, to me anyways :lol:

I just wish you'd wake up a little bit, you have a very narrow view of the world EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, and it's not just me who would tell you that but it's your life! I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't care, if you were just some asshole I'd sit by while you continued down that path, but you're smart enough that you'll figure it out on your own someday.

Well yeah, I have been told this before, but I seem to get by just fine. It's not like I go around preaching to people, "Let's kill all the bums!!" This side of me only comes out when the topic is discussed, otherwise I'm just like everyone else and fairly normal. Don't worry :)

Cobot is a system, Gonzo. That system is your enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Trolls, Teenage fanboys, Weeaboos, Closed minded fags. The very minds of the people you are trying to save. But until you do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them your enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Quit replying to Heartless. He has a superiority complex and I you haven't noticed already he will challenge anyone on any topic, claiming he is the best. Gonzo is just a troll :lol: So for the sake of keeping this a worth-while thread, anyone who isn't going to make a POSITIVE contribution, just leave and chat shit in another thread.

I am happy when flowers die.

Isn't that somewhat positive? I AM HAPPY.

Okay sorry, I'll leave :D. Seriously, I am leaving. I'll most probably contribute to this thread later. Only thing that keeps me away from this thread is the fact that I cannot be arsed to make huge ass replies, that will lead to other long ass replies and most of the things will be ignored. I have my views on philosophy and I don't really care about what people think about them, that is why.

No one can touch me. I purchased an UM Troll Membership. Remember?

Cobot is a system, Gonzo. That system is your enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Trolls, Teenage fanboys, Weeaboos, Closed minded fags. The very minds of the people you are trying to save. But until you do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them your enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

OK, lemme see if I got your point:

COB-OT is The Matrix.

I'm Neo.

Bobvex is Agent Smith.

Heartless is Morpheus.

Deron is the Architect.

Altitudes is the Merovingian and Mystique is Persephone.

Knarfi is Seraph.

Squeee is the Oracle.

My only question is... who would be Trinity?? :lol:

Seriously though, please stop it you two. I don't care who started it, you are both important people here and I don't want any of you banned (from heaven?) :lol:.

Mystique, if you want me to delete the previous posts, just tell me.