*MY* version of the "thursday, what are you wearing?" thread

do you like this 'thursday what are you wearing?' style post better than the usual?

• obviously

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no, i'm a mongoloid and have no taste

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
noose.gif

dudes... a creppy bco thing actually happened to me last week. i was getting on the subway and there were three guys on the platform and one yelled "PREPPY!!!!!!!!" i was mortified. then another yelled "PREPPY IS Chloe Sevigny!!!!!!!!!!" i was like UGH.

i have no idea who it was. and i was freaked out and hope no one on there ever talks about me again.

whoah, that IS creepy!

the only BCO ppl I ever see around town are totally harmless like Pepito, who I've known for awhile. I guess Nomadlisa is somewhere in SF now, but I've yet to meet her. You east-coasters got it much worse.

see, now pepito is a dece guy and seeing him i'm sure would differ from this stalkerish hollering like a frat boy scenario. my advice on lisa: steer clear because she's annoying. but she's essentially harmless.
for the most part i've avoided this as i figured no one knew what i looked like? but i imagine some bco ner yorker i knew must have pointed me out. they sold me down the river.

my guess about Lisa has always been that she's a decent person, but I doubt that we'd get along too well simply because we have dissimilar interests. I'm sure I'll run into her eventually at a show or something. Ain't no thing.

anyhoo...

yea. i'm not one to talk shit but i also dont want to go encouraging people to walk into potentially not so cool situations.

however, i will pray that someday, you too will be the lucky recipient of a train style hollering bco style.