My white trash neighbors

What should I do to my neighbor?

• Kill him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the spikes behind his car so that when he backs out of his driveway his tires go bye bye.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Kill him!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Kill his whole family!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
So today my mom informed me that when I leave that I need to be careful where I back up, because my neighbor has decided to put a 4x4 with spikes in it in his bark garden. I've backed up onto his bark garden a few times on accident, but I see no reason for him to do this shit. First of all he has shit strewn all about his yard already ie broken boards, several delapitated cars, and various other unsightly objects. He has also done various retarted things to my house. Once his son was backing his delivery truck up our road and knocked out the power. Another time he had a van of his up on blocks so that he could fix it, and it rolled down their slanted driveway and toppled our chimney.
What should I do to him?

Obviously, take the spikes one night. When he replaces them, repeat. Do it until he stops.

Some dickhead neighbours on my street "save" street parking spots with orange cones, which leads to situations where you see nine or ten open (but saved) spots and have nowhere to park your own car. One of them tried squatting on the spot in front of my house, and we stole the cone 3 times before he got the picture.

Originally posted by xfer
Obviously, take the spikes one night. When he replaces them, repeat. Do it until he stops.

Some dickhead neighbours on my street "save" street parking spots with orange cones, which leads to situations where you see nine or ten open (but saved) spots and have nowhere to park your own car. One of them tried squatting on the spot in front of my house, and we stole the cone 3 times before he got the picture.
Oh, that totally happens in Chicago, but only when it snows. you shovel out a spot, you better put something in it when you leave it, or it's gone. not that that really helps to put something in the spot- that's how my deck chairs got stolen (along with my spot).

and the taking of the spikes: genius.

I think the muderous intent of this thread has been played down too much.
kill.h3.jpg

more like a wig.....a comb over would be like letting one half of your lawn grow so the blades are all 20 feet long and then using some kind of adhesive to cover your entire yard with the long grassy part....which if you think about it...is awful silly.

I was thinking a lawn wig would be like getting sod put down in the bare patches. So maybe mulch is like an ever-present hat on a balding guy? I'm not sure anymore.

yes this has become far to confusing.....bringing sod into the equation is blowing my mind...because, sod looks far to real and good to be a wig...so it would be more like a hair transplant.