My Xmas prank ruined

Weapon X

Raised to be Lowered
Jul 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I was gonna pull a prank on my sister last weekend which kinda back fired and got her husband good

My sister has these real crappy deer made of sticks on her front property, Martha Stewart type crap

So I got up a 4am Saturday morning a drove over to go steal one of the deers and leave the crappiest deer I could buy in it's place, bring it home and put it in a box and wrap it and give it back to her on Xmas morning. But for the whole week before she would be bitching about someone stealing it.

Well just my luck as I'm going up the driveway with my knife her husband spots me through the window, fuck, I turn around and run to my car cause I've been spotted.
icon_mad.gif
That's it, it's gonna have to be postponed till Monday. The next day I get a call from him, and I'm thinking shit he knows it's me and he is like "shit you won't believe what happened last night?!?! We had a prowler snoopping on our property" haha Great he doesn't know it's me, I can still go on with the plan on Monday, and it'll be sweeter because he is already aware of a prowler.

But.....

Then he tells me "I was freaking out, I'm wasted. I called the cops told them that some pervert was lurking around our property. I was about to grab my 12 guage and go out.
icon_surprised.gif
But decided against it as I was drunk and what if there were a bunch of them waiting for me." He told he's wife she started freaking out and went upstairs and told my dad about it immediately.

He goes around the whole house and measures all the windows so he can install bars across the windows to keep the "bad guys out" haha

So shit I had to tell him it's me. So now my prank is off :erk: :dopey:

Christalive, that's fairly savage! Reminds me of when I shit up my mate's mum last year sticking a bottle through their letter box cos he's a cunt :saint: