myspace profiles....

What is MySpace? Is it fun to have? How much does it cost? What colors does it come in? Does it come with APR financing?

Seriously, never heard of it...

-Vince

N.P. Marduk - Cloven Hoof from World Fun

Oh, it's like a homepage. Wow, you're a Cancer like me... Very interesting stuff. I used to run a metal web-'zine called The Hellacron but quit because I was a meth addict... downward spiral.... blah blah blah. "I used to hang out with metal celebrities... durf!"

It'd be fun to have a homepage again... I will look into this.

-Vince

N.P. Marduk - World Fun

How did you get 62 friends? Are they other MySpace people or people you know? I only have 2 friends, but if I counted all the people I know over the internet I might have a lot.

-Vince

N.P. Marduk - The slow-ass song of off World Fun that I do not know the name of...

Do any of you guys have a bandsite at MySpace? I set up one a few months back (http://www.myspace.com/subauditionfinland), and obviously uploaded a couple of songs to the site too. Well, the songs haven't got online, and when I check the "manage songs" section, it says "processing" next to the songs. I know that they convert the songs into stream format and there are probably tons of songs to be processed all the time, but two months is a rather long time. I hope someone can give me an answer on this, I'd really appreciate it!

Corpinen said:
It says "processing" next to the songs. I know that they convert the songs into stream format and there are probably tons of songs to be processed all the time, but two months is a rather long time. I hope someone can give me an answer on this, I'd really appreciate it!

Down-size them and try it again. We had the same problem when we uploaded our songs. The customer support wouldn't write back (as usual), so we down-sized the files from 196 kbit/sec to 128 kbit/sec, if I'm not mistaken, uploaded them again... and the songs were there immediately. If it doesn't work with 128 kbit/sec, try it with 112 kbit/sec or something like that. It shouldn't take longer than five minutes or so for a song to appear in your player. I can't believe you actually waited two months.:eek:

the_joy_of_grief said:
Down-size them and try it again. We had the same problem when we uploaded our songs. The customer support wouldn't write back (as usual), so we down-sized the files from 196 kbit/sec to 128 kbit/sec, if I'm not mistaken, uploaded them again... and the songs were there immediately. If it doesn't work with 128 kbit/sec, try it with 112 kbit/sec or something like that. It shouldn't take longer than five minutes or so for a song to appear in your player. I can't believe you actually waited two months.:eek:

Well, I'm in no rush here. :p The mp3s are 96 kbit/sec, so I think I'll just take them offline, and put them back immediately. Thanks for the advice, mate!