Mystery Band Announcement....

Great pick, Glenn! I had heard of them, but wasn't too familiar with Darkwater before, but I'm really enjoying both of the tracks you've posted here. Can't wait to see these guys live! \m/

And once again thank you for continuing to always make ProgPower as special an experience as possible for us, the fans! :headbang:

Glenn knows I am highly disappointed in this selection. I was forced to watch Darkwater at BARfest II.

:headbang:

Best spent donation this year!!!! Moreover the festival is definitely improving ... compared to when the lineup was first announced. Between the Showcase bands, special acoustic shows, Red Circuit and now Darkwater.

Please keep Shadow Gallery on the short-list of bands to fill in ... if a band cancels in the last month or two. Glenn's previously stated they won't book dates too far in advance. So they would be ideal to ask.

Awesome job Glenn. Everyone will love the guys, they are very cool down to earth and put on a great show at BARfest II and the new album rules so I know they will kick ass at PPUSA even more so!!!!

Its funny, I have been listening to both albums alot lately, I am so stoked!!!

Bear

They're just okay.

1 out of 30 so far...

I'll take that ratio.

2thumbs.gif

What is in the water in that country...??? Everything that comes out seems to be pure melodic gold!!! Thanks Glenn.

Prog and from Sweden. Right up my alley. Although I still think Seventh Wonder is bland. (sorry) ;) Methinks the Swede (johan68) will be happy.