Mystery Band Announcement....

Totally thrilled to hear this! :headbang:

There's been some doubt as to whether I'll be able to make it to Atlanta this year, but now I'm going to try doubly hard!

I'm with bear and brett... they were REALLY good at Barfest. Sounded fantastic. Not the most energetic on stage but they played flawlessly. I loved their new cd as well so this is an added bonus for me as there are not any OMG :OMG: bands on the roster this year for me. Quite a few that I really like, but none that i'm crapping my pants over, so the more the merrier :D

Well I will blame LTE for the lack of space on the stage for that, I tried to get Portnoy and Petrucci's gear pushed back as far as I could but they were pretty adamant about leaving as far up as they wanted to. Thats why we cant ever run a fest like that again, no band dictates how we do our stage set up. I felt bad for Darkwater, Suncaged and Zero Hour that night. It was also the venue, to small to begin with. Anyways we move on, cant wait for September now

Bear

this is so incredibly awesome!!! Glenn, you've wow'd me yet again!!!! I cannot WAIT to see this band live!!!! Made my donation even more worthit!!!!! woo hooo!!!!

Well, a better backup band than Blackguard, that's for sure. :D

More prog never hurts. Not familiar with them, but I will in the near future.

A bit slow on the draw here but Darkwater is an absolutely brilliant pick... great addition to the festival... WAY TO GO GLENN... the donation definitely was not in vain... Bring It On!!!