Name a good band that projects a ridiculous image.

Wigeon said:
Also, no one mentioned In Flames. Anders looks, acts, and sounds like that Korn poser these days. Thier latest album is OK. Better than Reroute anyways, but they need to lose Anders I'm afraid.

I agree with the mention of Anders... but Soundtrack to your Escape being better than Reroute to Remain? Wow, no. They've been on a brutal decline starting with Clayman... no improvement at all, just a steady degredation to a Korn-esque / Slipknot-esque era.

No one mentioned Zimmers Hole, either. Cool band with tight guitar playing but the whole concert I couldnt stop laughing. Good times!

Testamentt said:
I agree with the mention of Anders... but Soundtrack to your Escape being better than Reroute to Remain? Wow, no. They've been on a brutal decline starting with Clayman... no improvement at all, just a steady degredation to a Korn-esque / Slipknot-esque era.

Yes Anders looks like a fool and also they have sucked pretty much since Clayman, yes.

To add another band....

Clad in Darkness......

mmm bacon...

I do not choose the music I listen to by the bands image; a bands make-up or lack of, has nothing directly to do with their music. I offer as an example, Immortal. Their first releases where insane and would be among my 'desert island' collection. More recently, their corpsepaint has not changed, they still wear leather and spikes, but their releases are weaker than their early works. Image is transparent, and amounts to nothing if the substance of a bands music does not support it