Name all of the metal albums that you own

Afterlife - Surreality
Brutality - When The Sky Turns Black
Depravity - Silence Of The Centuries
Loudblast - Sublime Dementia
Mortuary - Blackened Images

Dodens Grav said:
These threads always get out of hand...I recommend that people use tools such as www.cd-tracker.com to keep track of their CDs. It's much easier and takes up far less space.

Here is mine, minus some recent additions of purchases that have yet to arrive, including Uncanny, Sadus, Necrophobic, Mezzrow, Incantation, Tankard, Living Death, Paradox, Destiny's End, and others.
Sweet how bout burning them all for me! :lol:

Noble Viking said:
Won it on ebay for a ridiculous ammount. It was like $30 + shipping, but I was willing to pay for it because it's really rare and was only released in Sweden. it's got some lengthy, polyrhythmic, ultra technical tracks.
This guy's had this copy up for awhile and nobody's bought it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Johansson-Jens-...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's taken me years and loads of $$$ to accumulate all of my cds.

$54?! I'll think about it lol.

Krakatau said:
$54?! I'll think about it lol.

I know, that's a lot of money :erk:

Dodens Grav said:
If you send me 1000 CDRs and $5000.

That's what I want to tell people when they're like "oh, let me burn some of your cds" Or like I'll get a new cd that I got the day before and like, my friends know I'm gonna get it, they're like "let me burn it". Kinda pisses me off

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Dodens buys anything with an illegible logo and a pentagram on the cover.

Yeah, definitely. I paid a really stupid price for the Artillery btw, as in $40+.

Being addicted to music is awesome. I paid around 70 bucks for a sealed copy of October Tide - Rain Without End.

;_;

lmao holy fuck not even I would pay that much for a CD :|

$45 is pretty much my limit, and that extends only to Artillery, Heathen, Saint Vitus, and Sabbat (UK) more or less.

Those aren't really hard to find on vinyl for those prices, btw. Find the original, non Axe Killer versions of the first two or the third one for $15 and I'll be fucking impressed.