Name ten metal albums you can listen to over and over again

TylerTheNuke said:
Its cool to like mainstream more then underground, but to not even have heard any of the underground metal? Thats pushing it. I've heard that this underground band is amazing, but instead I go out and buy the new pelican CD. At least its not shitty mainstream music.
Try both and whichever you like more listen to it and don't force yourself to like one more than the other, just go with what you actually like more. You'll be happier in the end.

Thoth-Amon said:
Try both and whichever you like more listen to it and don't force yourself to like one more than the other, just go with what you actually like more. You'll be happier in the end.

Thats what I've been planning on for over a year now. My problem is that I am scared of something unless I know its probably going to be good. I guess I can spend another year in the mainstream, get to know the historical boys a little better.

daath - the hinderers
gorod - neurotripsicks
carcass - heartwork
kalmah - swamplord
necrophagist - epitaph
aeon - bleeding the false
cattle decap - humanure
vehemence - god was created
dark tranquillity - the gallery
unmoored - kingdoms of greed

.... oh what the hell.

Sentenced -north from here
In Flames -the jester race
Amorphis -the karelian isthmus or tales from the thousand lakes (you decide for me so it counts as one)
Demigod -slumber of sullen eyes
Necrophobic - either of the first three...
Morbid Angel -altars of Madness
Tiamat -the astral sleep
Slayer -hell awaits
Opeth -my arms, your hearse
Dissection -storm of the lights bane

Beard_of_Odin said:
daath - the hinderers
gorod - neurotripsicks
carcass - heartwork
kalmah - swamplord
necrophagist - epitaph
aeon - bleeding the false
cattle decap - humanure
vehemence - god was created
dark tranquillity - the gallery
unmoored - kingdoms of greed

Take out CD and we'll talk. Also, I always get this weird feeling like there's very little emotion in Necrophagist's music. Maybe I'm just too infatuated with Death. :rolleyes: