Name Me Four Dan Swano Albums I Should Buy?

I ordered the following:

EoS-Nothing But Death Remains
EoS-Unorthodox
EoS-The Spectral Sorrows
EoS-Purgatory Afterglow
EoS-When All Is Said-Best Of
Nightingale-The Breathing Shadow
Nightingale-The Closing Chronicles
Nightingale-I
Nightingale-Alive Again
Nightingale-Invisible

it was $35.00 in shipping but I'm not sure if my parents are aware of that though.They are aware of the $100.00 price tag but by the time the cd's finally come in the mail,they'll probably have forgotten about it.Once the box come in the mail,I'll just say it was something I ordered off the internet...

I didn't really ask for alot stuff for christmas...so they didn't really mind the price.

Well I finally got my cd's in.I ordered ten cds from Blackmark and guess what I got? Six cd's plus+ a cruddy throwaway DvD.If I order something that is free towards me,I expect to get what I ordered!!! This will be the first and last time I use Blackmark Records to order CD'S!!!

Also I got a note with the cd's,it says:"Unforunatly sold out for a while.Please reorder sometime! thanks!

FUCK YOU Black mark!!!

thing I didn't get:

EoS:Nothing But Death Remains
EoS:Unorthodox
Nightingale:I
Nightingale:Closing Chronicles

Also christmas is pretty much over.So it would be impossible for me to reorder!!!!

Also the cd's that I have gotten are good for what they are...I was actually suprised but the only thing that pisses me off is that I didn't get all the stuff I ordered.Great music but terrible service!!

Well I finally got my cd's in.I ordered ten cds from Blackmark and guess what I got? Six cd's plus+ a cruddy throwaway DvD.If I order something that is free towards me,I expect to get what I ordered!!! This will be the first and last time I use Blackmark Records to order CD'S!!!

Also I got a note with the cd's,it says:"Unforunatly sold out for a while.Please reorder sometime! thanks!

FUCK YOU Black mark!!!

thing I didn't get:

EoS:Nothing But Death Remains
EoS:Unorthodox
Nightingale:I
Nightingale:Closing Chronicles

Also christmas is pretty much over.So it would be impossible for me to reorder!!!!

Try the End or Plastic Head... PH usually has what I need. They also have all sorts of old metal clothing (they have old Emperor hooded sweatshirts, highly recommended!).

Don't be a baby, sometimes shit happens. They didn't charge you for what they didn't send you, so you did get what you ordered/paid for, just not all you expected. I've always had good dealings with them, but the one thing they could do better is update their website or upgrade it to a better system to keep track of their stock.

Here's 5!

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
Dan Swanö - Moontower
Edge of Sanity - When All Is Said
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow
Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland

that is perfect :headbang:

Hey mindfull:

So what exactly did you receive from Black Mark? I'd suggest buying the Nightingale CDs directly from Dan - that way you'll also know where your money is going.

Good luck!

Hey mindfull:

So what exactly did you receive from Black Mark? I'd suggest buying the Nightingale CDs directly from Dan - that way you'll also know where your money is going.

Good luck!

He'll also sign stuff for you if you ask nicely!