Name Me Four Dan Swano Albums I Should Buy?

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005

well it's..Dec 23rd and my parents said that I could order up to four cd's...I was gonna order either the first three solo albums by Blaze Bayley or just get a random Mercyful Fate / King Diamond album that was made in the 90's but I'm sorta interested in Dan Swano's material......

can anybody help?

Here's 5!

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
Dan Swanö - Moontower
Edge of Sanity - When All Is Said
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow
Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland

Get Nightingale - Invisible or Alive Again or if you can find it, Nightfall Overture
Edge of Sanity - When All Is Said & Done (get a good dose of this band)
Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland or Ever Since
Moontower...
Pan Thy Monium.... and so many more. You can't go wrong.

Here's 5!

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
Dan Swanö - Moontower
Edge of Sanity - When All Is Said
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow

ok..I'm gonna go by your list....thanks...

I can't find Unicorn on amazon.com...names something else besides unicorn...if possible...

well it's..Dec 23rd and my parents said that I could order up to four cd's...I was gonna order either the first three solo albums by Blaze Bayley or just get a random Mercyful Fate / King Diamond album that was made in the 90's but I'm sorta interested in Dan Swano's material......

can anybody help?

When you're into Hardrock/HeavyMetal you shouldn't buy his deathmetal projects (Bloodbath..) maybe?

Try:
Nightingale - Alive Again
Odyssey - Odyssey
Edge of Sanity - When All Is Said & Done

but "Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland" is the best for my taste. Hard to get, but worth the search

Dan Swano - Moontower
Odyssey is unavailable afaik :(
Edge Of Sanity - When All Is Said (you'll get to listen to a best-of AND 2 full albums! how cool is that?!!)
Nightingale - I

well..I thought about it for awhile and I decided to get Edge of Sanity's first four albums minus their 1994 ep plus+ their best of album...so five cds in total...the cds are FREE to me..so doesn't matter...but maybe next time I'll pick up some Nightingale.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

&

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

lol thats almost buying their entire collection!!!

way to buy a bands records for the first time...

you should have gotten moontower though, it defintely outshines anything EoS have ever done, imo.

lol thats almost buying their entire collection!!!

way to buy a bands records for the first time...

you should have gotten moontower though, it defintely outshines anything EoS have ever done, imo.

I always buy a large collection of cd's....it's like listening/reading to a biography/documentary.....you grasp what the band is all about & you go on to the next band.I just recently bought ever single Overkill album plus some of their side projects.20 cds plus+ a DvD for like $296.62.this recent purchase for EoS cost me $93.37.My parents bought the cd's...so I had to keep to a low amount....

I'd recommend:

Dan Swano - Moontower
Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles
Edge of Sanity - Crimson

That covers a pretty wide range of Dan's ever-growing musical style...

I always buy a large collection of cd's....it's like listening/reading to a biography/documentary.....you grasp what the band is all about & you go on to the next band.I just recently bought ever single Overkill album plus some of their side projects.20 cds plus+ a DvD for like $296.62.this recent purchase for EoS cost me $93.37.My parents bought the cd's...so I had to keep to a low amount....

well, following the rationale that by listening to moontower you know what EoS wasn't about that it should have been about, you still should have gotten moontower :D

LMAO @ "four" :lol:

Imagine asking to list the "four" hottest women on the planet, the "four" most brilliant (or stupid) people of all time, the "four" greatest musicians ever (besides Dan b/c it's so obvious) the "four" most asinine bible verses, etc.

Good stuff, good stuff. :)

LMAO @ "four" :lol:

Imagine asking to list the "four" hottest women on the planet, the "four" most brilliant (or stupid) people of all time, the "four" greatest musicians ever (besides Dan b/c it's so obvious) the "four" most asinine bible verses, etc.

Good stuff, good stuff. :)

true...

but anyway...

I had to cancel my order through amazon.com.I was bummed out but I went to Black Mark Productions website and saw that they sell cd's there...I ordered ten cds for $100.00...good prices....

The only thing I hate is that I ordered the cd's on 12/30/06...and I'm still waiting....I hate waiting!!!

Ten CD's for a hundred bucks and that includes shipping, yes? Those are good prices. Did you get any Swanö CD's?

Edit: Oh yeah, and waiting does definitely SUCK ass. :(