Name your own band!!

I was about to suggest "Intestinal Seepage" but ,after a Google search, it turns out that that's the partial name of a Guttural Secrete song.

I always thought "Butterfly Knife" would be a good name for a band. I think it would be some sort of experimental/ progressive band with an emphasis on duality (the "Butterfly" part representing peace, the "Knife" part representing violence). Maybe it could feature Beauty and The Beast vocals or something. I know this whole idea sounds pretty retarded and gay but I can't really explain it very well.

I also think that "Carrion Banquet", "Carrion Feast", "Cadaver Banquet" or "Cadaver Feast" would make good names for a blackened death metal band.

"Head Smashed In" is an actual name of a cliff in Montana where the Blackfoot Indians would run buffalo off the cliff so they could stock up on meat for the winter. I think this would make a good epic/technical death metal or brutal death band name.

Death: The Vicious Spawn

Thrash: Sadist

Black: Infusco Cruor(typed Blackened Blood into a Latin translator)

And in response to Schwarzung, I like Living Hallucinations, Cactus and Mystic. Also, how about Unholy Smoke?