NAMM 2011

Glad I was able to be the bearer of bad news on that previous old post! Ha! I was surprised at the time that you were unaware - definitely to close to your signature without actually being a signature...Wish you lotsa luck with Jackson! You defintely deserve the "red carpet" treatment and look forward to what you will be unveiling...know you'd accept nothing but the finest!!!

No worries Darin, I never shoot the messenger (well most of the time). I appreciate your support, I would have found out eventually and the result would have been the same. I actually have photos of the 7 and 6 string guitars being made (and so want to post them) but I want to hold off on releasing those until the finished versions are available to check out.

Take care, Chris.

I am going to wait because the finished product will look better then a tapped up progress shot. Once there are finished pics I will post them. Sorry to be a tease Ahahahah.

Chris.

Alright then, with all the talk of this new Jackson, I really have to ask: Chris, what are you going to do with the Ibanez guitars that you have? Will you keep them, auction them off, use them for parts? I'm very curious about this.

Hey Everyone,
So I just got back from NAMM and had a great time. I already met a ton of people and finally got to see the finished versions of my signature series guitars. Here is a link to my NAMM 2011 photo gallery that will be updated through the weekend. In case you don't know I will be signing at the Jackson/Fender guitars on Friday at 5pm and Saturday at 2pm, come and say hey.
Chris
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28825&id=100000838042471&l=1a53cbe08e

Awesome!!! The guitar's look VERY nice!! :yow: :OMG:

Thanks to Chris, I now want a Jackson. :D

Hope you continue to have a great time at NAMM Chris!

You sir are the man. I dig the pics so far and really dig the guitar! I'm curious about the placement of the strap pin though: wouldn't its location make the guitar feel more neck heavy or is that more like compensation for the body shape?

Congrats Chris!! No one deserves this more than you! Pictures are looking great ( so great think I'm gonna have to get another guitar - as if I need more. ha! ). Can't wait to see more pics/videos and find out all the specs and info.. Cool that the Chris Broderick Signature Soloist is the first thing that Jackson has as a splash on their site. Love the special display out front of the booth at NAMM as well - looks like you're being taken care of!!!

I'm definitely getting the 7-string model and I'd even get the six too if it wouldn't lead to a divorce. Not that I'm not still considering getting it anyway- the guitar I mean. I mean, I love my wife, lol.

Congrats!

Dave

Alright then, with all the talk of this new Jackson, I really have to ask: Chris, what are you going to do with the Ibanez guitars that you have? Will you keep them, auction them off, use them for parts? I'm very curious about this.
I would jump at the chance to buy one or two.:Spin:

@TVMALSV - Definitely, no questions asked. :D

Gorgeous Jackson, completely unlike any other one out there. Pure amazing.

Wanna start with saying "Congrats on your very own signature guitar, Chris! :D" You more than deserve it bro. :kickass:

I fell in love with that Jackson at first sight. Really hope to see one in person at a local guitar shop in a few months. :D Ironically enough, the very first electric guitar I ever got to play (but not own) was a blue Jackson (I'm trying to remember if it was a Soloist or a Dinky :lol: ) Jackson makes great guitars and I'm very happy to know you're playing 'em now, Chris! :worship:

Here's a couple vids from this past weekend. One of Chris giving the rundown of the guitar to a Jackson Italian Rep:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1828377833217&oid=105492089516637&comments

A live vid of Megadeth's NAMM performance. Think the guitar looks really great strapped up and definitely makes sense with the extra mass keeping the neck from dropping:

I'm sure Chris & Steph will be adding more cool stuff!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, will the guitar be Made In Japan or Made In America? There's been word about it being one or the other, and I'd love some clarification. :D I'm pretty sure the ones at NAMM were Custom Shop, right? :Spin:

Ok, i waited a bit and now i think i am ready to write my opinion over the new signature guitar... :)

First impression was a bit... weird... but then...

i think that the guitar looks better when you are holding it than alone... shapes makes more sense with an human behind! :)

but beside that... it looks a lot comfortable when i play sitting and for the right arm to rest. I hope to have the chance to try one...

I heard that production model will be japan made... well Japan Jackson are very well built!

I've been a fan of jackson for a long time!

PS: anyone a tab of The silent from Jag panzer? Lovely song!