NAMM 2011

Lowberg

Aug 26, 2004
Rochester, NY
The winter NAMM convention is next week!

I figured I would create a thread for all NAM 2011 GASing

Thoughts? Expectations? Rumors?

Around this time next week will start all the forum/image hosting account searching to unveil some new treasures for 2011!

^^If the amp reminds you of a Powerball, how is that a good thing? :lol:
I take it you hate a powerball jeff huh? different strokes I guess.. I cant rmember what the street price was on the GEDDON..but what I can say is that for the price, which is a lot less than a POWERBALL, it SMOKES ...lol

I'm interested in the new Rusty Cooley guitars... there's supposed to be a mahogany 7 string with maple fretboard, a fanned fret 8 string built to have an extra high A string, and a 26.5" scale 8 string built to have an extra low F# string. Dunno if I'll ever end up getting any of them but I'd like to try out the 8 string since my RC7 plays so good...

I'm interested in the new Rusty Cooley guitars... there's supposed to be a mahogany 7 string with maple fretboard, a fanned fret 8 string built to have an extra high A string, and a 26.5" scale 8 string built to have an extra low F# string. Dunno if I'll ever end up getting any of them but I'd like to try out the 8 string since my RC7 plays so good...
yeah i talked to Rusty the other day about these.Cant wait to try them and also the NEW JACKSON Chris Broderick SIg Model(s)

You guys need to buy a few of my amps so I can actually become a member of NAMM and get passes.