NAMM Show January 2009

NAMM has been amazing so far! I have walked my ass off up and down the convention center and I still havent seen it all.

Today I bumped into a girl wearing an Iron Maidens shirt. Of course I had to go up to her and talk to her! I found out that she a "new" maiden. Since it hasnt been released yet, I can't reveal any more details. All I can say is that she seemed extremely cool! :kickass:

It's not open to the public unfortunately. But the bar across the street is crawling with rock stars at night.My crew is down there filming right now.I had to stay and film wrestling last night dammit!

I thought that was the case. I find it strange that they have signings and stuff going on cos won't most of the people there be used to seeing these musicians about?? :err: Thanks for the answer Danny.

NAMM has been amazing so far! I have walked my ass off up and down the convention center and I still haven't seen it all.

Today I bumped into a girl wearing an Iron Maidens shirt. Of course I had to go up to her and talk to her! I found out that she a "new" maiden. Since it hasn't been released yet, I can't reveal any more details. All I can say is that she seemed extremely cool! :kickass:

Wow! That's awesome that you got to meet her in person. I met her last month and she's such a sweetheart. :saint:

I thought that was the case. I find it strange that they have signings and stuff going on cos won't most of the people there be used to seeing these musicians about?? :err: Thanks for the answer Danny.

It's not just famous musicians but a lot of merchants hense the title "National Association of Music Merchants". A lot of people from retail out lets that sell gear are there and they get their friends in as well as amateur musicians get in as well plus a lot of people find ways to get in.Basically it's who you know.

here's some of my pics:

16093.jpg

16094.jpg

16142.jpg