Napalm Death

My favorite ND is probably the Mentally Murdered ep, but fuck there's loads of great Napalm imo. Scums kinda sweet for its time but From Enslavement is a better album and then they went DM with the brilliant Harmony Corruption. l prefer the earlier stuff but then they put out a song like When all is said and done and l love Napalm again..

My favorite ND is probably the Mentally Murdered ep, but fuck there's loads of great Napalm imo. Scums kinda sweet for its time but From Enslavement is a better album and then they went DM with the brilliant Harmony Corruption. l prefer the earlier stuff but then they put out a song like When all is said and done and l love Napalm again..
I have heard tracks for mentally murdered on Pandora, I like what I've heard so far. But it's hard to talk Harmony Corruption. That was a brilliant album

Yeah loads of interesting stories about Harmony..wanting the Florida sound, Scott Burns not happy with Micks timing, fans disgust at their change in direction...it's a good album imo

They've really been on fire ever since Enemy of the Music Business. Smear Campaign and Utilitarian are two of their best albums. Post-Utopia up until Enemy is where things got a bit iffy, although every now and then I'll toss on Diatribes which, from what I can tell tends to be the most shat upon from their 90's output. First three will always be legendary.

l bought a 10" double album of Diatribes 20 years ago and my copy had 2 vinyls of the first half of the record.
For years l never heard the second side. l own some weird vinyl but that one is really fucking annoying ha

Lately I've been listening to Napalm Death Harmony Corruption and Utopia Banished. These two albums are quite exceptional. In my opinion the death metal genre is pretty hit-and-miss but these two albums are the textbook definition of Kick-Ass
Have you seen the Live Corruption video? It's them playing in an old church in 1991. The production is so good for its time.

They've really been on fire ever since Enemy of the Music Business. Smear Campaign and Utilitarian are two of their best albums. Post-Utopia up until Enemy is where things got a bit iffy, although every now and then I'll toss on Diatribes which, from what I can tell tends to be the most shat upon from their 90's output. First three will always be legendary.
I've been meaning to get into some of their newer stuff, cheers.

I like all periods of ND. Some of the newer songs with that have brought back the more overt Killing Joke influence are great.

I'll always have a soft spot for Fear, Emptiness, Despair as hearing it when i was about 9 was one of the main reasons i got into metal and music in general.

Pretty great band throughout, but HC and UB were definitely a high point.

Also gotta love Barney for sticking up for animalkind.

barney_greenway.jpg