Napalm Records Store

Damnationx

Here's to hoping...
Jan 24, 2004
CT, USA
Anyone order shirts or anything off the napalm records store?

I'm just curious, as I wanna pick up a vintersorg shirt!

Also wondering, is there a difference between US shirt sizes and European shirt sizes?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

-Mike-

Napalm Records are excellent. Never heard anything bad about them either.

And I don't think there's a difference in the shirt sizes in regards to L/XL etc. But I could be wrong. I've only once heard an American complaining about the style of European longsleeves. He said he missed stretchy cuffs at the end of the sleeve. Up to this point I had no idea there was a difference :confused:

Gaunerin said:
Napalm Records are excellent. Never heard anything bad about them either.

And I don't think there's a difference in the shirt sizes in regards to L/XL etc. But I could be wrong. I've only once heard an American complaining about the style of European longsleeves. He said he missed stretchy cuffs at the end of the sleeve. Up to this point I had no idea there was a difference :confused:

Thanks for the info, I hate longsleeve shirts either way. But I guess i'll give the store a shot!

Thanks again.

Damnationx said:
Thanks for the info, I hate longsleeve shirts either way. But I guess i'll give the store a shot!

Thanks again.
Be sure to post how it goes. I have wanted to order from them a few times but never have.

i ordered lots of cds and some shirts 2 years ago, and they arrived in one week, from the store to spain

If anyone has ordered the Vintersorg "Visions from the Spiral Generator" design t-shirt or longsleeve, could they please describe the design on the front. the picture on the napalm store website was really tiny, so i was wondering just how large the actual design and grahpics were on the shirt itself, do they cover most of the shirt? I'd rather not order a shirt where the grahpics were really tiny - whats the point then hah. The "Focusing Blur" shirts have really big looking graphics.

Thanxz!

fotmbm said:
American sizes are much larger than european, I wear XL european but american XL is fucking tent-size
That's because we're all fat and lazy!
But, that's actually good for me, 'cause i can't stand to have baggy shirts. ANd just a quick question, Has anyone from America actually ordered form them? Just woundering how it went, seems to be a lot of work, with currency convertions and such.