Nargaroth, any fans??

Burzum is utterly fantastic; Nargaroth is just EXTREMELY OVERRATED. Black Metal ist Krieg is probably the only song I can stand from the whiny fvckface.

^:lol: Nokturnal Mortum were quality, basically a lot of the well-known Euro Non-Scandinavian bands have been on it, Graveland was I tihnk, Dimmu Borgir used to be, isnt Drudkh?

I think Herbstleyd is a great atmospheric album.
I also listened to Geliebte des Regens, which i find boring.
BMIK is some kind of cover album, so i would never judge the band by that.

One hears many strange rumours about Nargaroth, but i think Herbstleyd is realy a special bm album that everybody who likes the genre should listen to.

Ha ha, yeah Dimmu Borgir are a) black metal and b) better than Burzum.

Ha ha ha! :lol: You. Fucking. Arse.

Are you being sarcastic? Cause Dimmu Borgir ARE a black metal band! And Burzum is a solo band, with long boring songs. I can't even see how you compare them. One is just music and the other is melodic/symphonic black metal.

Nargoroth isn't really something that anybody can judge the genre with. I listen to "Black Metal ist Krieg" for kicks, but that's about it.

What I learned from hearing Nargaroth is that if there's anything more amusing than writing songs about the death metal scene (Prophecy's "Keep it Fuckin' Brutal"), it's writing songs about the black metal scene (Nargaroth's "The Day Burzum Killed Mayhem").

BMIK is on the top 10 worse bm albums ever for me.

the only good album by nargaroth is Rasluka Part 2, imo.

I was at my friend's house yesterday, and i heard he was listening to black metal, i asked him which band is this, he told me it was Nargaroth, he was listening to "Black Metal Ist Krieg" song. Then we started listening to the whole album, and i was impressed how this band was one of the worst bands ever in history of black metal. I added this band to my top 5 worst black metal bands, which also includes Burzum, Mayhem, and some other crap bands.

Are there any fans of this band in this forum?

Yeah I'll agree that Nargaroth isn't so good, aside from some of their older stuff...but HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SUCK AT LISTENING TO BLACK METAL.

Yeah I'll agree that Nargaroth isn't so good, aside from some of their older stuff...but HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SUCK AT LISTENING TO BLACK METAL.

Nah, i don't think so. It doesn't mean that if someone doesn't like Burzum or Mayhem, he sucks. Last week i created a thread if there are fans of Goat of Mendes, nobody had heard about this band. There are bands that i listen to nobody has heard about them.

Nah, i don't think so. It doesn't mean that if someone doesn't like Burzum or Mayhem, he sucks. Last week i created a thread if there are fans of Goat of Mendes, nobody had heard about this band. There are bands that i listen to nobody has heard about them.

You listen to bands that nobody has ever heard of? Well congratufuckinglations. What is your point with this shit? Do you think this is an adequate defense of your awful taste?

You listen to bands that nobody has ever heard of? Well congratufuckinglations. What is your point with this shit? Do you think this is an adequate defense of your awful taste?

This has nothing to do with my taste. That was my personal opinion, either you like it or you never reply to this topic.

i listened to one Goat Of Mendes album and found it quite shitty. Nargaroth's 'Herbstleyd' on the other hand is a damn fine album