Nathali..

Actually, I've had PMs that I did not know about for a while. I never got any notification of them. You have to look at that little box on the top of the page. It's not like it is very noticeable.

I hope Blacken is not banned, he's a good guy.

One can easily put "Banned" in his own description...i saw it several times before in the other subforums here. I also didn't see a reason for him to be banned... He's always been nice and friendly.

ah well
i didn't understand why people asked if he was banned at first, i thought that something has happened which i couldn't see (deleted topics or something like that :p)
now i see his title and i guess there's nothing wrong he just wrote it himself :)

Yes, i haven't seen posts either, but you couldn't see all the user information if he was banned i guess (At least this is what i think i remember from Users who were really banned...)

If he did indeed get banned and Avi had nothing to do with it...then he probably pissed off Mr. MetalAges or something

more likely he just put the "Banned" thing above the avatar himself

I never said you did. I didn't even know forum mods had the power to ban. I always thought it was just whoever runs Ultimate Metal.

Forum mod has the power to ban only from his forum...and Mr MetalAges(who runs Ultimate Metal and has a giant M in his avatar) has the power to ban a user from the whole of UM.
I don't know though what kind of bans are they...just user bans or also IP bans.

OK- I'm here, you got my attention!:)
Sorry for having been so neglective of late. Things are really stirring in my private life. Or rather I should say- finally I have a private life.:p So you all be happy for me. As for Blacken- I owe you some apologies and I can tell you this matter will be handled this week.

Hugs,
Nathalie

OK- I'm here, you got my attention!:)
Sorry for having been so neglective of late. Things are really stirring in my private life. Or rather I should say- finally I have a private life.:p So you all be happy for me. As for Blacken- I owe you some apologies and I can tell you this matter will be handled this week.

Hugs,
Nathalie

:)

cheers blacken ... Nathalie finally answered you
now can you please take that sig off
people see it out of context and my name is on it so people will deffinetly get the wrong idea about me