Native Construct totally rule dood!

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Never heard of them but they are so gooood. My betters said so. I trust them implicitly to form my opinions for me. Even if I don't like it, it's still good. It has to be. Can't talk. Soooo excited ya'll.

In 2016 you will find this band's CDs in every used CD shop; it never fells after every Progpower used CD shops have lots of the bands who played that previous year on that fest. You can always tell that it was festival goers that dump them off too because it would never be any band of the sub-genre besides the ones who played the festival. Very odd phenomena that i have noticed in many stores over several states. Interestingly enough you will not notice this with other types of metal; like you don't see this with last years Maryland Death Fest bands. I think it is just another observation that shows the difference between PP cult members and other metal fans, even this band is going to fall into that category of a band that sticks out like a sore thumb and all the usual suspects will pretend to like the band because their dogma tells them to, yet they will all be reluctant. This happens with a band pretty much every year down there.
As for the band; nothing there to really write home about, I can think of several other bands they would be enter changeable with, then again that is most bands in the more proggy realms nowadays.