Natural Light

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm sitting in my new office (temporary solution during construction of the new offices), and the hideous bane of officedom, the fluorescent lights, are OFF. Big ass window to my right makes natural lighting possible, I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!

Also other than Hammers of Misfortune there it is silent back here. :kickass:

Offices rule. I love my window office. And of course, since I love it so much, they are taking it away this summer. I'll either be moved to a fucking cube (again) or have to share an office with one other person (again). THey are doing this to save the company money. But if you ask me, it's so they can keep a better eye on everyone.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

It feels like I'm working outdoors, which is awesome. I also have a glass door in my office that leads to the parking lot (which rules), but I don't have a key just yet. Not that I don't have the freedom to leave when I need/want to anyhow, but this just makes it much more convenient. I wish I didn't quit smoking, I could light up 5 feet from my desk now. :loco:

Sucks because I'll be back in a no-light office in a month or two, but it's better than nothing.

Erik, doing stupid stuff in offices does suck, but it pays the bills (and for CDs).

WHen I grow up I want to be a lottery winner so I don't have to work anymore.

6796.jpg

I have fond memories of this swill because it's the only beer the store down the street would sell to us 15 year olds at the time. :D