Nazi Drama starring Phil Anselmo and Rob Flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a black rapper is on stage and used the word honky, hits a stem and talks about shooting a bunch of police officers it is normal. I don't even know why the guy apologized for that shit at all, he should stand up for himself. Phil should form a white power group so he can vent.

Side note* Walk is the dumbest song in history. Fuck this thread.

If a black rapper is on stage and used the word honky, hits a stem and talks about shooting a bunch of police officers it is normal. I don't even know why the guy apologized for that shit at all, he should stand up for himself. Phil should form a white power group so he can vent.

Yeah, because honky holds any weight compared to the n word.

Every self-righteous asshole in here should shut the fuck up until they're willing to stop listening to music made by murderers. Murdering a human is much worse than doing some stupid sieg heil or saying a racial slur.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Racism as a whole leads to murder and more than that. It certainly is at least as bad as an individual act or murder.

Not to defend a murderer or anything, and shit I'm not even demanding anyone stop listening to Pantera (outside of musical quality issues.)

@CASSETTEISGOD

The line of thinking from that particular stance is that the dead can't be offended, and being offended is somehow the greatest atrocity, therefore murder ain't that bad. I'd disagree with the entire concept of 'offense' or 'outrage' that comes out whenever one says something like this... I'd argue that it is merely self inflicted weakness and has nothing to do with any given religion/race/orientation/viewpoint/etc, but is a rather poor approach or tactic that actually distracts from achieving a given goal.

Those who seek to offend, and readily be offended are both equally pathetic.

@CASSETTEISGOD

The line of thinking from that particular stance is that the dead can't be offended, and being offended is somehow the greatest atrocity, therefore murder ain't that bad. I'd disagree with the entire concept of 'offense' or 'outrage' that comes out whenever one says something like this... I'd argue that it is merely self inflicted weakness and has nothing to do with any given religion/race/orientation/viewpoint/etc, but is a rather poor approach or tactic that actually distracts from achieving a given goal.

Those who seek to offend, and readily be offended are both equally pathetic.

Has nothing to do with offense

You know, I shouted Ni**er at some old Asian lady passing be me a few hours ago just because of this thread.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.