Near death experiences.

Well, I have small memories when they moved me into intensive care... It felt very weird, like I was floating in the air...

I'm so happy that I wasn't "clear" enough to feel scared then... but when I got a bit better... oh my...

I've had the most violent car crash I've ever had 5 days ago. 10-20km/h more and I would be in coma with both legs broken and a messed-up chest. Thanks god I only have sore tibias and no more pain in the chest + 1400 euros to pay in order to get my old car repaired... :erk:

he crashed :D
ahh no sorry to hear that cedarbreed :(
its real sucky when you're in a car crash, one of me mates crashed on monday, a guy a know died 3-4 months ago, my best mate nearly killed himself 9 months ago, the list goes on. but sometimes people are very lucky not to die or get seriously injured, you're one of them, and if its only money and chest pain you know yourself it could have been worse

in august when leaving from brazil, there was a stall on the airplane engine and we abborted take off... we werent near death cos we didnt even evacuate, but it was a great experince! pure adrenaline! :hotjump:

Bastet said:
what happened?

lol, like Steven said, I crashed.

Seriously like... I bumped into another guy's car-arse (no jokes guys please). He had to brake abruptly to avoid an old woman driving like a cunt and, as my car was behind his, I had to brake violently too, wasn't enough to avoid the crash. It was my fault for the first time since I got my driving licence. And I often drive through this very dangerous road, I'm always very careful at this very place, where it happened. I dunno why I was absentminded for a few seconds that time. Enough to scare the hell outta me.
Everything's fine though, no more pain in the legs nor in the chest and my car will be repaired by tomorrow (thanks dad for the money :oops: )

Rock 'n' Roll can go on now.

argh, that will come off your insurance then yeah?
its gonna cost me about 2500-5000 euro for insurance for the first year of driving, on a 1.2-1.6 petrol car. ireland sucks

yeah i'll pay about the same...i think here its around 2000 euros/year. Fuck it, almost the same price as me car , goddamn!

StevenK said:
argh, that will come off your insurance then yeah?
its gonna cost me about 2500-5000 euro for insurance for the first year of driving, on a 1.2-1.6 petrol car. ireland sucks

I'll have to pay the entire costs to get the car fixed and I'll have a malus (is the word the same in English?) on my insurance if I get a new car in the next 2 years. I'm not the main driver of the car (well not officialy), so it's a bit complicated this insurance story...
Basically, If I'm not directly responsible of another accident or if I don't get a new car as the main driver of it within the next 2 years , I will have no trouble with the insurance.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, cedarbreed.
emoticons_piattig023.gif
But very glad you are alive.