NEARFest 2002

J

jjmannford

The festival sold out in 45mins!!!!! 1850 seats in 45 mins!!!! :eek:

I am happy that I got a ticket. Anybody get shutout? :(
If so, be patient, I got tickets in 99 later on b/c many people really want to go, but when the event gets closer, they have conflicts.

Can't wait for 80mins of Enchant in front of 1850 fans. Mark those calendars, June 30 2:50pm. Hey Enchant guys, this may be a good show to record for that LIVE CD we all want and desire.

Jim

Hey thanks Jim

Appreciate the info! that sold out fast now didn,t it? We are looking forward to this! And if there is any way to record this we will? Live albums are really difficult and expensive! but we really want to do one soon! We appreciate your info and suggestions! We are hoping to play some more shows back that way! Still waiting to hear about that one! ?

Ed

Can't believe how fast Nearfest sold out either. I am happy to say I somehow ended up with a ticket in Orchestra, although it looked like I wouldn't get any at first. I can't wait for this show, and I still hope that Enchant decides to play a local NY or NJ date as well. Hope Enchant has some nice shirts! :)

By the way, anyone have any idea what Steve Hackett's up to? The last thing I heard was Watcher of the Skies Revisited, but Im still looking forward to seeing him.