nearfest video!!

wolfi123

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2003
Visit site
hey guys,

great concert at nearfest. I watched a 70 minute video of your concert. Cool songs, especially "at death's door" and "paint the picture". Would love to see you in europe 2003/2004.

Keep it going

Wolfgang

Yes, the Nearfest video is incredible... I finally watched it this past week... and now I've watched it about 5 times... they put on exactly the type of live performance I crave... so tight and clear... and with loads of energy... I wish I was at that show... can't wait to see them on tour in 2003/4!

Just watched it.

Excellent video. I had no idea they would sound so tight playing live. Ted's voice is just as good, or better, than his studio voice.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep my ears open for a Cleveland show.

- Frank

Originally posted by Frank
Just watched it.

Excellent video. I had no idea they would sound so tight playing live. Ted's voice is just as good, or better, than his studio voice.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep my ears open for a Cleveland show.

- Frank

Yes, I too think Ted's voice sounds even better live. Many of the old songs sound superior due to Ted's improved voice.

Just took the time to download the Nearfest video 2002 and I am totally blown away by your performance.
Especially the songs we (citizens of the old Europe :p ) haven`t heard before (Paint the picture!!!) sound so fresh and powerful live. Can`t wait to hear the songs (live) live.

I really like Sean`s performance on that video. I admire drummers who play their asses off and nevertheless seem so cool and economic while playing. I guess that`s what you call technique...

It`s also great to see that Ted supports Doug on guitars quite frequently. Especially on Prognosis this symbiosis :eek: works out so well!

Both the sound quality and film quality are pretty good and you get an impression of how Enchant sounds like in 2003.
Great that Studio M has made this video available!

Guido

Boy am i kinda shocked....
I d/l the video, took about 10 hours on my oh so slow connection.

Shocked by how good and tight they are live and just how good ED is on bass, he's amazing.

Shocked by Ted playing guitar, didn't know he played.

It would be a tragedy if this didn't somehow get an official release.

Oh I made some artwork for the CD of the show, 300dpi, anyone interested ?

Hello everyone

Hey thanks so much for all the compliments and kind words on the show. Gaz always interested in the Artwork e-mail me at ed@theoasis.cc

Not sure what we will do with this just yet but nothing is out of the question. I think we would rather capture a better performance when we go out next time.

This did come out a lot better than we expected and we are heppy we could do it.