Necrophagist- has anyone here heard them?????

Jim Fear

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2002
Richmond, VA, USA
Visit site
have any of you heard Necrophagist? NOT Necrophagia. Necrophagist are a german tech/death metal band, probably the most brutal and complex band i have ever heard, and no has heard of them before as far as who i've talked to on all my forum venturings. check out www.necrophagist.de , download an mp3 and tell me what you think

k

1.it`s not my taste of music
2.theres no melody or something it seems like everybody simply plays his instrument and someone in the background 's growling
3.i would call this "selfmade disgusting sounds " not music :D

maybe someone likez it
me surely not

Originally posted by Morkar
k

1.it`s not my taste of music
2.theres no melody or something it seems like everybody simply plays his instrument and someone in the background 's growling
3.i would call this "selfmade disgusting sounds " not music :D

maybe someone likez it
me surely not

dude, it's death metal, not only is it death metal, but it's mindnumbingly complex and brutal death metal, can you play that shit? i can't without frustration, and thats the whole point, is the complexity, the whole tone and diminished minor progressions, the only other bands that can pull that off are mathcore bands. it's more fuckin music than you know.

sorry,but if i want to listen to complex death metal i play my old death and atheist discs, and not that drumcomputer crap.

keep in mind, one guy did everything on each and every one of those songs, even if it isn't a real drummer, think about how difficult it would be to actually program that shit into a drum machine. That alone could potentially take months. besides, the only truly amazing death cd was the sound of perseverence, symbolic was pretty god, but still too remenicent of leprosy and scream bloody gore, which aren't necessarily bad albums they just aren't as good as TSOP.

Don't listen to these bums. They just can't handle really extreme bands. Death dropped death metal in the later years, and Atheist was never really that heavy in the first place, but they're farkin awesome.
Necrophagist is great. Muhammod Suicmez is a damn good guitarist/musician... I can't wait for their new album. He actually has a band now, so no more annoying drum machines... and yes, it would've been hard and extremely frustrating to program the drum machine that well.

Originally posted by rakatak
I did even see them live, together with another german technical death metal band called Sinners Bleed :)

If you like this kind of music, then also check the MP3s at www.sinners-bleed.de :headbang:

tell us your opinion :)

Hey man, do these Sinners Bleed guys have any CDs? I listened to those 2 clips on the site. They're fuckin' awesome.

Originally posted by the_dying
Yup, I did hear of that guys! They play some monstreus fast death metal with a billion of notes! Impressive, but not my kind of music. It's simply TOO much for me.

Then you may like DISILLUSION, they also play a billion notes, but not that fast, and they are much more melodic ;)

They have a cool english/german website www.disillusion.de.

Check the MP3 "In vengeful embrace" (full song for free!) :headbang:

This band is fucking awesome :D

Heh, I signed Sinners Bleed's guestbook asking about a CD(since I can't read the site), and Eric emailed me asking if I want one. Score one for me. I also ordered Necrophagist's album a while back... it should be on it's way now.

Yeah, they sent me some newsletter saying it was available there. I don't know though... it costs a shitload of a lot of money. The shipping is almost as much as the CD. It'll cost me 23€. Which is about $37 Canadian.