Need a bit of help

Karamu

Sky Undying
Nov 10, 2018
GB
i've started a new groove/thrash metal band (Sky High.) and we're in the process of making our first album and I need advice on how to sing the best vocals possible for my band (maybe like Phillip Anselmo except a bit less screamy.) thanks

Last edited:
Go out to local metal shows and meet vocalists. Or do you mean you'd you much rather do them yourself? Also, think up an original band name in the meantime. Fans don't want to search for you on Spotify or wherever and find 4 crappy other artists with the same name.

Thanks for the advice but I worded my question wrong I meant to ask how do I sing well in that style. And on the name of the band, I was surprised to find there wasn't a band with our name, thanks anyway. :)

And on the name of the band, I was surprised to find there wasn't a band with our name
"wasn't" ? I don't really care, but I just told you it wasn't original and I don't like being ignored. :tickled: There's 6 bands/artists called Sky High on RYM including a long-running rock band, plus some variations. 5 artists called Sky High on Spotify.