Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The Granada Suites (Best Western)
1302 W Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-2902
Phone: (404) 876-6100

The Granada has just notifed me that they will have additional rooms open for September now. Their renovations have been postponed for a bit. They are the closest hotel to the venue, offer a free full breakfast buffet, free happy hour, and "the porch" for socializing. They are also directly across from the Marta station so it's the easiest in terms of getting to from the airport.

They have singles available starting on 9/24 and doubles available starting on 9/26. Rate is $109. You have to call and ask for the "Festival" code rate.

I hope a few of you take advantage of this offer. They have been good to me in the past so I'd like to give them a bit of business.

Glenn

P.S. I am aware that a few of you have had issues with them a few years ago. This thread is NOT the place to rehash those.

I never stay there before , anybody can tell me how big the single rooms are? with how many people will you chare it?

I already had a reservation at the Granada, but the rate change saved me almost $200 on my hotel stay. Thanks a ton, Glenn!!!!!!!!!! That extra cash will come in handy.

Wasn't to pleased with the Granada the last few times, I am going to stick with the Techwood and see how that is...Thanks for the info though

Bear

Awesome news! Thanks for letting us know. I was just looking at rooms last night.

I love when procrastination pays off. :D

Damn, I had a reservation with them just in case since the dates were announced. I gotta call and see if they'll apply the discount. Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone needs a room at the "other" Residence Inn / Historic Midtown (south of the venue, still close) please let me know by this coming Friday August 8, as I will be cancelling my reservation there. I had a taker who got in at the BW for cheaper. The room is reserved from Wednesday, to check out Sunday morning. PM me or mail me at jwillcoxon aht gee-mail doht com...