Need a CLOSE hotel room?

Well Glenn- you just sealed the deal for us. We are going to Prog Power after all so I can take my Gold Badges off the market! Have to cut it short this year though- won't be there until Friday...save some beer for us!!!!

I've been at the Granada every year, since ProgPower was in Atlanta....and I thought this time was gonna be different, UNTIL I saw the post. I didn't see it until I got home after work, and luckily somehow I got in for one room. Now I can cancel my reservation at Residence. Thanks Glenn!

Gwynbleidd in the house? Shame you guys aren't playing.

Zod

Yeah, I'll be there! Let me know where you guys are staying so I can find you.
It would be an honor to play this event, we did our submission after one of the bands had to be replaced, but obviously there are many great and better known acts out there. some day, I hope.

Yeah, I'll be there! Let me know where you guys are staying so I can find you.
It looks like we'll be at the Granada.

It would be an honor to play this event, we did our submission after one of the bands had to be replaced, but obviously there are many great and better known acts out there. some day, I hope.
Yeah... kind of a shame. The showcase use to be for upcoming acts, but as the festival has grown, the showcase has become something else. Can't say I blame Glenn/Shane for this. And it all comes down to what you like. Myself, last year, I would have preferred Vanden Plas to an unknown. However, this year, I'd prefer to see a band like Gwynbleidd than the tour that was booked (no disrespect to Manticora).

Zod

great.. so my girlfriend just told me she can't go to atlana.. so now at best I have 1 extra fest ticket to get rid off.. at worst I have to offload 2 tix and I'm not going to come to PPUSA :cry:

great.. so my girlfriend just told me she can't go to atlana.. so now at best I have 1 extra fest ticket to get rid off.. at worst I have to offload 2 tix and I'm not going to come to PPUSA :cry:
I'm coming down to the show by myself. No one would/could go this year. So fuck 'em! I'm going myself. I refuse to miss Progpower! Sometimes ya gotta say "Fuck it"!