Need a help from the saple masters here

jacare

Jul 23, 2008
Brazil
Hello guys. I'm recording some songs and I want the megadeth's the system has failed album drum sound. I think the man uses a Yamaha Record Custom, but I couldn't find it here or elsewhere...
Maybe you guys would have some Record Custom samples in your secret stash hehe. I appreciate any help ! :Smokin:

I told you!! Don't even tell your cats and dogs about this, now it's out in the open and we are FUCKED!
Didn't want to fuck your secret huahuahauha... I got some Megadeth samples here today, so I guess I'll be done for some time !!! Thank you for sharing !!
:headbang:

Didn't want to fuck your secret huahuahauha... I got some Megadeth samples here today, so I guess I'll be done for some time !!! Thank you for sharing !!
:headbang:

Haha yeah you might have to put up with the United Abominations drum sound for now rather than The Systems ;) :kickass:

I would sneak myself and get it hauhauhauhau !
Hm... I guess it would be kinda hard to do it living in Brasil...:ill:

the guy from the xfiles who can slip through cracks in the floor. he builds a nest in andy`s studio with his own vomit and newspaper, then sneaks out to steal samples from his mac pro while he sleeps. he also jots down 5150 / ts settings, and takes pics of mic placement. then he goes and nests at fredrik nordstroms studio for 10 years... scary shit... look out colin richardson, your next

the guy from the xfiles who can slip through cracks in the floor. he builds a nest in andy`s studio with his own vomit and newspaper, then sneaks out to steal samples from his mac pro while he sleeps. he also jots down 5150 / ts settings, and takes pics of mic placement. then he goes and nests at fredrik nordstroms studio for 10 years... scary shit... look out colin richardson, your next

Holy Shit, that was in Season 1 if I remember correctly! Totally agreed.

Are you are Ronaldo De Souza fan or do you just like crocodiles?

Nah... I just received this "nickname" since my 4th school year... u know... I rejected it, people mocked me and as the years passed by I got used to it and eve my mother calls me this way (or the short version: Jaca).
What a cool and lovely story hah? About the man who sneaks in, maybe he already has a Frederick Nordstrm Dream Evil drum sound already :lol:?
Ok... now I guess I'm demanding to much huahuahuahauhauha! :loco: