Need a quick favor, Anyone good at photoshop animation?

Feb 8, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
Hey, I'm not sure if anyone here does any video editing or uses animation programs, but maybe someone can help.

I made a band logo in photoshop and need a really quick animation done to it. here's the logo.

http://www.sonarlights.com/

What I want to do is have the background layer that looks like a sonar rotate slowly counterclockwise. I imagine that anyone that knows Aftereffects could do this quite easily. I have the Photoshop file with all the layers.

Also, my band has some shows coming up and we thought it would be really cool to have a file of some kind that would have the rotating background in a constant loop while we play our show. Obviously a video file would stop eventually, so would a giff file continuously loop, and could it be made to take up the whole screen? Thanks

I could do that easily, but you have to tell me, what you need for your site? GIF, i suppose?!? Or a flash-file?
I think best way to get it onto your backdrop on stage would be a 1 hour constant animation of it. Most DVD-players can't loop a single file without twitches.

Drop me a line, bro!

I would do flash if I were you (and I fucking despise flash) because a GIF file that is that large (resolution speaking) is

a.)going to be a huge file size and b.)look like dogshit

good point. i think whatever file type it ends up as, i'll probably make a 1 hour dvd of it looping, simply because of compatibility. you can't burn a flash animation to dvd and have it loop, or can you?