A call to photoshop bitches

deliverance8ce.jpg

Bastards.
Nobody even tried to do any more than I was trying, yet you all act like faggots still. The guy said to stay serious and none of you did. If Moonlapse sees this thread, he will know who to ban.

For your information, it was a PSP8 font pic. And I was prepared to make a whole flyer for the guy. You people need to chill out. The font looked similar to the Opeth font, he had an opeth cover band, I figure what the hell.

Oinkness said:
For your information, it was a PSP8 font pic. And I was prepared to make a whole flyer for the guy. You people need to chill out. The font looked similar to the Opeth font, he had an opeth cover band, I figure what the hell.

Yeah, way to post it and act like you created an incredible work of Photoshoppery. "HAY GUYZ IF U LEIK THIS I CAN DO OTHER AMAZING STUFF TOO"

Oinkness said:
If Moonlapse sees this thread, he will know who to ban.

You, for being so fucking gay? God, I love making fun of you, oinky. It's like every single one of your posts has a huge bulls-eye on it.

I'm not leaving, I have no reason to. I'm not the problem. All conflicts are started on the other side, and I usually end up trying to defend myself for no reason.

Ok now I remember why I stoped posting here.

It would be nice if anyone could help with something serious. Or maybe you bunch of freaks pissed off all intelligent and talented ppl on this board.

For those who asked, I'm just looking for a simple flyer with something along the lines of "Deliverance - Tribute to Opeth"....something quite simple but that would get the attention of some Opeth fans passing by. Has to be some room for me to add the details of the gig.

If any of you live near Montreal, Canada, PM me and I'll give you the details for the gig, you don't want to miss this.

You got lep4r's and Trey's incredible works of art, and you got the audactity to call it a joke??? To call it so is blasphemy. to be honest, I'd be stoked to see your band with a flyer like T3hLep4rAffinity's!

Mikael frowns upon your audacious opinion :erk: