A call to photoshop bitches

Evil Ernie

Ungodly freak, defiler
Feb 5, 2004
Montreal, Canada
I need your help.

I have an Opeth cover band, named Deliverance, and we are starting to do some gigs. We would need to have a flyer, something that would get the attention of every Opeth fan passing by. The thing is, we all suck with photoshop and stuff. I know a lot of crazy fans here are very gifted for those things, so if any of you has time to waste on a great idea, I'd be please to use your piece of art for my band's promotion. Try to keep it serious though.

I've been away from this board for a while, how are ye doing?

[photoshop begin]

halford-1.jpg

[/photoshop commence]

If Trey wouldn't have eaten Decadent, he could help you out. Now, it's just Trey though. Cornered the market so to speak.

Ignore the assholes, ernie..
If you like that logo I posted, you can use it.. but if you want a whole page-type flyer in black and white like strapping young lad has for their street team to print out and use, i could try to make something like that if you tell me what to put on it and stuff.

dorian gray said:
If Trey wouldn't have eaten Decadent, he could help you out. Now, it's just Trey though. Cornered the market so to speak.

Ah, but Decadent passed his secrets onto me, and I am not going to be stupid enough to tell Trey where I live, so I'll see what I can put together. After all, we don't want to see you having to use Oinkness's designs. :puke: