Need a short feedback on this! Woe Is Me style with real drums...

i sense eq boosting on the overheads, they come off a bit thin and harsh. try saturating them for fullness, and then using some (more?) mastering eq instead, cuz the whole mix sounds a bit muddy and needs brilliance. clean vox sound really phasey, could be the tuning. a decent mix anyhow. really nice production. especially the breakdown stuff. just my 2 cents.

thx!! the OHs are actually my problem on this. if i leave them more full they collide with the guitars and the syllables of the vocs. but now they sound thin.

the phase thing is another problem i'm having so often. it's the tuning, yes. i triple my main vocals (l,c,r) and tune them with graph mode. sometimes they come out phasey then because of the perfect pitch. what can i do against this? =(

Guitars sound a little weak. Wouldn't hurt to bump the bass up a notch me thinks. Maybe a little more around 10khz on the kick. Using kick ten that's generally where I find the best result. Other than what has already been mentioned that's all I got. Sounds good dude