need a sneapster in london.

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm planning to bid on this item:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Digidesign-Pro-Tools-HD-2_W0QQitemZ250388001769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZHardware_e_Rack?hash=item250388001769&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1385|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

somehow I'm suspicious about it (dunno, weird feeling).
So I'll ask the seller if it can be picked up in london...
need a sneapster to do that for me and ship it to my place then...will pay

almost related topic...
how much is taxes and customs for importing stuff from the USA to the UK?
I wanted to buy something from ebay USA but txes would just rape me mercilessly

I'm not in London, so I can't really help, sorry. Why does he have the item all in Euros, saying it's in Italy if it's actually in London? I guess that's where your bad feeling comes in..?

However, taxes and stuff depends on what you're having sent over. A year ago, on around $500 of guitar, taxes and everything cost me around £70. If it's changed, I can only imagine it being more expensive in this current climate.

i wouldnt trust an englishman with only 4 positive feedback Lasse :) Oh yeh, you should be exempt from fees right as we're in the EU. USA to UK taxes are roughly 23% & the handling charge of about £20 normally. Quite the extortion. Marcus marked the Ibanez I got from him as $50, and then two weeks later i got a message from Fedex asking me for a £11 :lol: I just laughed & sent them the cheque for their records :lol:

yeah, I smell a fraud.

here's his reply:

"Hi, let me explain the whole thing to you.
I can`t give you too many details but I'll do my best to explain in a few words: I work for the Italian Consulate in UK.
I`m based in London, but i`m always travelling, and due to security measures I`m always accompanied, so I can`t meet you or someone else for pick up.
The best way for me is to have the item shipped by UPS. I have set up a business account with my bank in UK, so I can receive or send payments without too much trouble or concern."

bullshit

Payment will be made by WIRE BANK Transfer

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

"I can assure you Sir, it is totally innocent!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

uuuuuu stay away from that fuckin' moron......probably he is from Naples and they are the best cheater in the world. :D

Edit
The object is in Bari..
I don't know man.....I say you this: Here in Italy we have a market website for instruments and equipments. The 80% of the insertion comes from south Italy and in my opinion the 80% are frauds.
Unfortunatelly south Italy is like a far west. There are good persons for shure, but the general bad reputation causes suspects to everyone.

My advice is: don't buy it. :)