Does Satan jizz polycarbonate?

Links corrected. The first copy to spur this frantic sale of stock sold for well over a thousand. Since then, copies have been springing up every week, never selling for less than $400 jew stamps. At the last gig these lads played they were selling off their last copies for $5 a pop.

WTF. I've never even heard of them. And I thought [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Be-Man-Macho-Randy-Savage/dp/B0000CF348/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1245291438&sr=1-1"]this[/ame] was bad...

(listen to the samples...seriously)

WTF. I've never even heard of them. And I thought this was bad...

(listen to the samples...seriously)

I hadn't heard of them before this ebay epidemic. I should go dled their album to see what the hooplah is about, but I'm waxing nostalgic listening to Hootie & the Blowfish. "Let her Cry" is a beautiful little jam. Popular radio used to be half way decent, now it's just a bunch of lopsided emo faggots whining about being fatherless and queering over botched reconciliations with bints who've seen more sausage than Frank the Butcher.

I'm upping it as we speak. Though, if you don't have your pc hooked up to an audiophile set-up do not bother dling. It would be like sipping vintage Don Perrion out of a dixie cup.

I'm upping it as we speak. Though, if you don't have your pc hooked up to an audiophile set-up do not bother dling. It would be like sipping vintage Don Perrion out of a dixie cup.

You know, I drank Chimay blue grand the other night from the bottle and it felt REALLY WRONG.

s836426.jpg

1. Human Recycling 04:22
2. Anger of The Inferior 04:18
3. Redrum 04:26
4. Blind 04:37
5. Vivisection 03:11
6. The Entity 04:22
7. Saturated 02:32
8. Sick Interment 03:30
9. Sororicide 02:08
10. Old 03:15
11. Withered Earth 03:43
12. Frightmares 04:21

http://rapidshare.com/files/245768692/Sororicide_-_The_Entity_-__1_000_DM__RC_.rar

192293.jpg

So wait...2000 total copies (CD and vinyl) are produced and ten years later, there's still enough left over for the band to practically give them away? It must be good! :rolleyes:

So wait...2000 total copies (CD and vinyl) are produced and ten years later, there's still enough left over for the band to practically give them away? It must be good! :rolleyes:

If only they had the right marketing they would've been HUGE! - Aurel

But seriously, giving this a listen now, and I must say this is OSDM at it's finest.

I will listen on my day off tomorrow. I'd listen now but that'd mean bending over and plugging in my headphones and I need to save all my energy for dealing with work in an hour. You know how it is, man.

This Carcass shirt went for the price of a cheap suit. $212
!BUOrjG!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLlzPB1BKMZwh80eQ~~_1.JPG

i'm going to refer back to this post in like 10 years and if i still think "carcass shirt for $212 is at least a better investment than suit for $212" like i do today, i will be pretty happy, and otherwise i will promptly off myself