JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Here's pictures of our hotel:

Hotel_Hvala.JPG

View from the hills:

Kobarid.JPG

I definitely wanna hit up at least 1 euro fest next year...

With all the good things I've heard about Metal Camp, I'm definitely thinking of it.

I definitely wanna hit up at least 1 euro fest next year...

As do I, for every subsequent year of my existence. I've yet to hit the European shores. Which is complete crap, seeing that life is so God damn short to piss away in Mexico.

How much did the plane ticket cost?!?! The only thing that I find un-attractive in this bruhaha is that it takes place in the dead of summer under a blazing northern sky. Call me a pussy, but I loathe the heat. My name isn't Jerecletus, so get that God damn cotton out of my face.

I'll let JK speak for the climate in Slovenia, but I suspect it's not blazing hot, especially at night. Hell, we'll hang in the shade and drink.

An RC gathering at a Euro fest would be...:kickass:

From what JK says, Slovenia is a cheap place to sleep, eat and drink.

Zod

We're probably going to go. I also want to go back to Wacken though, and they're very close together and money will be an issue for me next year, so I'll probably have to make it one or the other :erk:

Finnish metallers CATAMENIA are the first act confirmed for Slovenia's Metal Camp Festival 2008, which will be held
at Julisch Alps national park (between the turquoise mountain rivers Socca and Tolminka) between July 4th-8th, 2008.

:kickass::kickass::kickass: