Need advice

Jul 16, 2008
I apologize for the rant but I need to get this out. So recently I had to move back home with the parents. This sucks because I have no room for my recording equipment. I solved this problem by renting out a space with my two really good friends (drummer and bassist) I used to be in a band with. We currently just jam and don't have any songs. Now the problem. The drummer has been coming down to the spot with our old guitarist whom I introduced to everybody. Me and him sort of don't get along (it's awkward I should say). Anyway I'll be there trying to work on something or further my knowledge of recording and he expects to play on my amp and my guitar completely fucking up what I want to do. I don't want to further the awkwardness and say no, but it's coming to a point where it is pissing me off. I wouldn't mind if they told me and asked if I wanted to jam but that's not the case.

Waaaaaahh:cry:

but seriously anyone have any advice or similar stories because I've been a dick in the past and I'm trying to keep my cool